Sunday, February 26, 2012

Austin Bound!

Well, I decided since things are moving along at a snails pace here on Maui I have no reason not to fly to Austin this Tuesday! Whats the worse thing that can happy? Ill swell up on the plane....ok, I can take my lasix...or......the insurance company  will finally call with good news that an evaluation is finally approved to be  scheduled?

Well GREAT but if they DO,  I have no dilutions  thinking that even if they do call on Wednesday that a full evaluation can be scheduled and planned with in three weeks so I think Im pretty safe coming back March 19th. Not to mention once the insurance company approves the eval, then the state Circa needs to put it before THEIR medical director and that person needs to approve it.....THEN they need to get the approval to my primary care doctor and he needs to contact the tx center with a referral to get the eval scheduled! Im thinking this will take another 4-6 months if Im lucky!

It has been a long wait. And according to Dr. Poreddys calculations in Austin,  I should be dead by now anyway! It was March 2011 that he said I had several months to a year at best without the transplant...now while he was correct in his assuming I would get sicker he has NOT been correct in timing my demise! It is a full year now and as far as Im concerned, I'm still alive! I think I might be just too mean to die! Or too stubborn anyway! Nno one will tell me when its over until Im ready to say its over and Im not! I have WAY too much to do here!

I have Lianna whom I adore that needs me to be in her life as long as possible! I have my daughters who I love so much and make me proud every day that I want to spend as much time with as possible! I have a business that I love that needs me....AND the latest news is I have just had a meeting with a company who has asked me to partner with them to put on BIG concerts here in Hawaii! Maui needs some great entertainment and I love doing those! So, there is a lot to live for.
Not to mention that soulmate is out there just waiting for me to get healthy so we can find each other! LOLOLOL

So, it is off to Austin to spend time with Miranda and jeff! And see my sisters! And go to SXSW and Cody Jasper's Cd Release at Antone's! And Chuggin' Monkey's 10 year anniversary party!

But I tell you this...Im not afraid to die....I know when I do there are so many people that I will be seeing! Like Jeremy! One day ....one day.....just not today.....

2 comments: